Very bad day!

March19

First she hauled me into this tub. I refused to help so I made her break her back. Serves her right.

Here she is drying me off. I am very close to biting her. Can't you tell?

She put me on the floor and I tried to escape through the janitor stuff. There is a window there. See?

I refused to move. She had to brush me right there. Again...serves her right.

Back in the car. I hate the car, but I'll tell you it beats the tub. And no I do not smell like lemons or whatever I was supposed to smell like. I smell like wet dog! Hahahahahah!!! Serves her right!

by posted under hopping along, just fun | 7 Comments »

“Very bad day!”

1. March 19th, 2012 at 8:07 pm      Reply etgayle Says:

yikes!!! it was monkeybutt baths day here in ET…must be something in the water…

charon & spirit gayle

2. March 19th, 2012 at 8:14 pm      Reply Codie Rae Says:

Aaack! Dakota Dawg! You scared the c*#p out of us here in Oaktown with that post title! Glad it was just a bath dude! C’mon, you weren’t really gonna bite her, I know you weren’t. At least she didn’t go for the big blow dry. Hope you are enjoying your fluffiness now that its all over!

xoxox,
    Codie Rae

3. March 19th, 2012 at 8:48 pm      Reply Judy Says:

MB Giant Toby says ‘Hee hee hee hee hee’

4. March 19th, 2012 at 9:01 pm      Reply anjl Says:

I knew you were in trouble as soon as I saw the first picure…ya know the one where she had you tied onto the sink!

5. March 19th, 2012 at 10:01 pm      Reply AngelAbbysMom Says:

You need to find something stinky to roll in! Stat!

MBBunny Rita

6. March 25th, 2012 at 9:23 pm      Reply wyattraydawg Says:

Hah! I thought you were gonna say your Momma vacuumed you up with that machine!

Your hair looks so fluffy and purdy now. How bad can THAT be….you’re a chick magnet again!

7. March 29th, 2012 at 6:02 pm      Reply kviz Says:

YES…in total agreement with MBBunny Rita!!

Proceed immediately to a remote corner of the yard….find a decaying pile of unknown “schmutz” … and ROLL IN IT!!

Report back and tell us what you found.

Love,