I got high with a little help from my friends

May10

This is your dog.

This is your dog on drugs.

And this is your dog on drugs after surgery to remove a tooth that was broken off by the worst roommate in the world.

I am ok. I am on drugs. I am too wasted to write more. I will write more later. That is all.

by posted under Uncategorized | 16 Comments »

“I got high with a little help from my friends”

1. May 10th, 2012 at 8:12 pm      Reply etgayle Says:

sweet dreams, handsome prince…..

charon & spirit gayle

2. May 10th, 2012 at 9:02 pm      Reply cometdog Says:

Awwww. Dakota – I’m sorry about your tooth! I know Comet is looking down on you saying…..”I understand what is like to live with a monkeybutt.”
    But tell your mommy that it could be worse! Monkeybutt broke out his mommy’s front tooth a couple years ago!!!!

Get well big boy!

3. May 10th, 2012 at 9:52 pm      Reply anjl Says:

Well Pal,
    It looks like you got the good stuff!
    I guess that’s what they refer to as a “toothless grin”
    Feel better and just say no…lol

4. May 11th, 2012 at 5:37 am      Reply chilidawg Says:

Aww Dakota. Finchy feels for you. He just had 6 teeth pulled. We are sending you lots of hugs from Noah and Juliana.

5. May 11th, 2012 at 8:17 am      Reply rumblesmom Says:

Hope you feel better soon, Dakota. But…you already look like you’re feeling pretty good…so I guess I mean that I hope your tooth-hole heals fast! 🙂
    And while you’re out of it, maybe you can dream up a clever way to get back at your roommate. You know, hide her stuff or something?

• May 11th, 2012 at 8:35 am      Reply Dakota Dawg Says:

Well…I started the fight. I don’t think I want to talk about it anymore. They cut open my head and pulled out the rest of the tooth. Oh, and drilled, too. Did you know how much of a canine tooth is up inside a dog’s head? I didn’t either but now I do!

6. May 11th, 2012 at 6:28 pm      Reply Izzy, Ted's sister Says:

D Dawg,
    You look so relaxed. Can I give Mulligan some of those drugs you have? Some days he is too much. We are all thinking of you, be sure to eat something so your Mom won’t worry.

Izzy

7. May 11th, 2012 at 7:40 pm      Reply Heather Says:

Sweet dreams Dakota and no more food fights.

Daisy, Shadow’s sister

8. May 13th, 2012 at 9:52 pm      Reply wyattraydawg Says:

WOOO HOOO! Did you get the spinnies too? Oh those are THE WORST!

So did they give you a GOLD CROWN? Man I’m telling ya that’s GANGSTA! I hope so.

• May 14th, 2012 at 11:17 am      Reply Dakota Dawg Says:

Wyatt, I don’t know if I was spinning or not. I did sleep so very much. I didn’t get no crown, gold or otherwise. I even get a trip back to the v-e-t today cuz I don’t feel so hot. The Woman thinks I might have an infection.

May 2012