i was good!

July14

hey guess what? this time it was not my fawlt! momma even sed so! she took me to the male box. i even had my leesh on this time. on the way back there was this little dog that i did not know. the little dog was a bitchin frisbee. that is what my pop calls it. momma sed oh no do not say that. it is a bichon frisee. she spelld it for me. anyway, the bitchin frisbee tried to jump on me. it made ugly face at me and ugly noise. i was good. i backed up. i thought she was a ugly dog. i don’t want to be her fren now. there. i’m done.

-evelyn

by posted under Uncategorized | 11 Comments »

“i was good!”

1. July 14th, 2012 at 6:22 pm      Reply kviz Says:

OMG…A “bitchin frisbee”???

REALLY??

My mom just peed on the rug.

BAD MOM, BAD MOM!!!!!!

2. July 14th, 2012 at 6:30 pm      Reply riosmom Says:

I’m with you, Evelyn. I don’t like that bitchin frisbee, either… Hope you got lotsa cookies for being such a good girl.

Rio’s momma, Micki

3. July 14th, 2012 at 7:41 pm      Reply AngelAbbysMom Says:

Our beagle, Bailey, HATED bitchin’ frisbees. (My hubby calls them bitchin’ fries). She used to try to eat the one that lived by us.

You know what they say… the little ones learn their prejudices from their parents….

• July 14th, 2012 at 8:13 pm      Reply evelyn Says:

i like all them dogs. my momma does too. pop only made fun cuz i did not do nothin to deserve the growly stuff. she tried to jump on me and eat me. i was bery supprized. if she sez sorry i will be her fren.

4. July 14th, 2012 at 7:48 pm      Reply Butchey Says:

Lola doesn’t trust them either. Too white and too fluffy.

Bitchin frisbees!

• July 14th, 2012 at 8:13 pm      Reply evelyn Says:

i want a pology from this girl dog. then maybe i will trust her. what does butchey say? he is a smart guy.

5. July 15th, 2012 at 5:14 am      Reply chilidawg Says:

Mom just spit her water, “bitchen frisbees”! Too funny! That was good to watch from above 🙂

Spirit Chili Dawg

6. July 15th, 2012 at 7:52 am      Reply lupedog28 Says:

“Bitchen Frisbees?” I just heard my mommy laugh! She hasn’t laughed that hard in the last month except over text from dog…thanks for letting me hear that again.

White fluffy dogs always annoyed me, ‘specially my grandpa’s 2 malteses Chelsea and Booger (whose real name is Sugar but I thought she was stinky). Don’t trust white fluffy, froo-froo dogs unless they share their toys and yummies with you!!!

-Angel Lupe

7. July 15th, 2012 at 9:11 pm      Reply princess Says:

Wee on all her plants and poop in the middle of her yard. That is definitely the way to go!

Spirit Magnum