evvie and obie sittin in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g

January11

last year i sent my boyfren oberon a token of my infekshun affekshun. i sent him a lil red hart to wear on his coller. well gess what? at crismuss i got a present in the mail and it was from him! i think we are gaged now and maybe will get married!

isn’t this so bery citing? i am cited. are you? course you are! you all love me so much so you are cited for me!

everybody calls him obie but his reel name is oberon and that’s what i call him. his momma lady is momma karen who lived with spirit maggie the tripug. now momma karen lives with oberon and tani. and i am in love with oberon!

so here is what i got. i am such a bery lucky woman. a handsome boyfren and being in love. thank you oberon. you are so sweet.

the citing package!

the citing package!

see? from him to me!

see? from him to me!

aah! it is so dorable! this is the girl side.

aah! it is so dorable! this is the girl side.

here is the dorable boy side.

here is the dorable boy side.

and here is the best part!

and here is the best part!

i will be honest with you. it was too much citement so i needed to rest after. love is exhausting.

by posted under just fun | 9 Comments »

“evvie and obie sittin in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g”

1. January 11th, 2014 at 12:24 pm      Reply Michelle Says:

Yay Evelyn & Obie. Congrats 🙂 you 2 make a cute couple

Hugs
    Michelle & Angel Sassy

2. January 11th, 2014 at 1:04 pm      Reply benny55 Says:

Ohhhhhh I LOVE this post! G R I N N I N G!!

Heck yeah your engaged!! A boy dog doesn’t send a fine gift like that to just any girl! No indeedy, Obie is intending to get married! And clearly you are the kind of girl he is proud to introduce to his momma!

And Evvie, youhave THE CUTEST FACE OF EXHAUSTION on the whole planet…..NO…..in the whole Universe!!

We wil get an invite to the wedding, right? Right?
    Oh, wait! Happy Hannah is making you a card…..let’s see what it is!

3. January 11th, 2014 at 1:20 pm      Reply benny55 Says:

Here’s her card…..we’ll be seeing it at the same time. She asked me not to peek…..here we go… http://s1351.photobucket.com/user/salholladay55/media/IMG_20140111_151608_zps72b07281.jpg.html

• January 14th, 2014 at 9:03 am      Reply Dakota Dawg Says:

When she’s old enough to get married, Hannah absolutely gets to be flower girl! She’s the social director around here anyway, so I imagine she’d be in charge of it all. Thank you for the lovely picture, Hannah. As always, you are a beautiful girl.

4. January 11th, 2014 at 5:44 pm      Reply maximutt Says:

Well, I’ve met Obie several times, and let me tell you Evelyn, you’ve chosen a great guy!! Don’t worry if he sticks his tongue out at you; that’s pretty standard for him. Congrats Evelyn!!

• January 14th, 2014 at 9:00 am      Reply Dakota Dawg Says:

I have no doubt that Obie is a great guy. I’m not sure that Evelyn is old enough to be receiving gifts from boys, though. She thinks she’s all grown up, but you know she’s only 5. As far as the tongue goes, I’d say that might indicate a match made in heaven.

5. January 14th, 2014 at 8:27 am      Reply wyattraydawg Says:

Evie’s got a BOYFRIEND Evie’s got a BOYFRIEND

OOOOH TRUUUUUU LOOOOVE!

When’s the wedding?

• January 14th, 2014 at 9:05 am      Reply Dakota Dawg Says:

I think we’ll see how this long-distance romance plays out before planning the wedding, Wyatt. You know Evelyn. She might just decide to take a bite out of Obie!

January 2014